Updated on 03-11-2020
By actively pressing the “I accept” button you agree that we place cookies on your computer. You can also visit our site without cookies being stored on your computer by disabling cookies in your browser before visiting our site. Disabling cookies can have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of our website.
As a visitor, you should know what cookies we use and why we use them. We collect the following information with cookies on our website:
- Your IP address
- Your web browser attributes
To enable or disable cookies on our site, please click here.
We collect your personal data for the furtherment of our campaign when you sign our letter. This data may include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
By signing the letter, you agree to the following:
- That you stand behind the purpose of the letter.
- That your, if you agree to it whilst filling out the form, name and country are published on the website (withdrawthecap.org).
- That we store and handle the attached personal data until the campaign has ended, and an additional three (3) months thereafter (maximum 2 years).
Processing of personal data
Our intention is to ensure correct, legal and transparent processing of personal data. They will be stored until the campagin has ended (maximum 2 years) after which the processing of personal data will cease, and all collected data securely erased.
Whilst filling out the form, you can choose to recive possible future updates by withdrawthecap.org. If you should choose to do so, we will continue to store the data you entered for as long as the campagin is still relevant. Should this be longer then the maximum time period (2 years), we will get in touch with you and ask to renew your consent to us storing your personal information. If you do not actively choose to renew your consent, your data will be securely erased from our systems.
Your rights are as follows:
- You have the right to have your personal information corrected if you discover that it is incorrect or out of date.
- You have the right to request that your personal information be erased entirely from our system.
- You have the right to learn what personal information we have stored about you.
- You have the right to gain insight into how your personal information is being used.
Changes to the Personal Data Policy
withdrawthecap.org reserve the right to make minor changes to this Personal Data Policy from time to time. You will always find the current Personal Data Policy at withdrawthecap.org/privacy-policy.
Should you wish to contact us about privacy related questions or have your data removed, please send us an email on email@example.com.